Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, July 3, 2009

Fresh Friday Finds


I just came across this glorious Lilly Bracelet and just loved the vintage feel of it. Of course, I couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be to have this hidden name bracelet for my little Lilly. I would know what it meant, but not everyone I meet.


Then I looked through my favorites and realized that I have many more lilies already hearted! See, she is always on my mind. One of my top picks is this
Moo Card Case. I can't wait to get one of these cases myself as soon as I have my Moo Cards. They are "made from paper that has been covered in a heavy, clear vinyl and than sewn together". You won't believe all the options of paper available.

And finally, this beautifully calming Water Lilly Photograph. Just an amazing shot on how these lilies are stretching to reach the sun.

No comments: