Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brand New Packaging

I am so excited to finally have finished my packaging for Frosted Willow. Just in time for this weekends large orders!


And I think it really came out great and reflects my personal style nicely. I was so happy when I found these cute little blue boxes on Etsy. They go great with my banner background and it's just my absolute favorite color! My next move was to find some Kawaii deco tape on Etsy to trim the boxes with. Now they look wrapped but can be opened with them still intact. And that black lace motif is so elegant! Finally, I made some sticker tags using the same lace motif all around, a matching blue and frosty white flower motif. I included my Etsy web address on the stickers, printed them on a white sticker sheet from Avery and then used a circle cutter to cut them all out.

It was so much fun putting all the boxes together with Lilly. She made some of her own that were just *slightly* different :)


Now for the mailer, I also used the lace design and Frosted Willow logo. Now all I have to do is write in the customer's address and they are all neat and uniform.
Then I also ordered some Thank you cards from Vistaprint with pictures from all of my 4 Etsy shops on them to add to each package. Maybe someone is going to like a piece from the other shops as well!

1 comment:

Maxi said...

Das sieht ganz doll fein aus :-)