Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Sunday, October 18, 2009

Weekend Fun at the Flea Market

I LOVE going to the flea market! So many great things to find and get and we have found some very nice ones around here lately. Of course, I love the huge Brimfield Fair that comes around once in a while, but it is more for looking than buying. Too expensive for me.
My staples are the fairs in Upton, Grafton, and on the way to Newburyport.


All these great vintage and new jewelry pieces I got at the Upton fleamarket that comes around once a month. I don't know how much longer they will do that one, but it is so much fun. I can't wait to get started on these pieces. i already have several ideas of what to do with them in my head but just couldn't find the time yet to finish them.

The Grafton Flea Market is every Sunday from April to December! So we really try to go every weekend. It's become our favorite Sunday activity.

No comments: