Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, October 16, 2009

Fresh Friday Finds

It is just about time for some Fresh Friday Finds and I sure have amazed so many new 'gotta have them right now' favorites, I don't know where to start!



You all know how much I love bangles! I got beautiful gold bangles from India, colorful Enamel bangles and now I just long for one of these
Skinny Bangles. They look so sophisticated with the faceted stones in the center. Just perfect layered with all kinds of bangles for this season.



Every time I see one of Sascalia's Collage Paintings I have to smile cheek to cheek. They are so cheerful and filled with color. I love all the little details and this one here is one of my favorites.



This Journey Journal I just had to show. What a great idea!You can put in the tags in the places you visited and connect them with the string. If I ever go on a road trip, this is what I need!

No comments: