Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, December 5, 2008

Fresh Friday Finds


Oh, I love this Fuzzy Mohair/Cashmere Hat! You know I have been looking for some fingerless gloves the last few weeks. Now a good friend of mine is actually making a pair for me! I got some really cute yarn and can't wait for them to be finished. Now I can move on to finding a great hat to go with those and I think I already found it. I just love the idea of cashmere and mohair and the way this hat is slightly slouchy. Now if I just find someone to give it to me...;)

These Two Turtle Doves Christmas Cards ought to get you in the spirit. The colors, the picture, the message - everything about these cards is so unique that everyone would surely remember receiving them.
Well, of to do more Christmas shopping. Are you done with your list yet?!

No comments: