Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do it yourself - Building Blocks!


My sister has been working feverishly the last few weeks and finished so many new swatches or (as I call them) building blocks that it is time again to share them with you! These are great for so many crafty things! They look great sewn onto clothing and bags. Or make them into ornaments (there are some holiday patches already), wall hangings, mobiles, and of course jewelry. I'm sure you can think of some great uses yourself as well.
I numbered them and can also send some close ups on request.
They are $6.00 each and about 2"-3" in size.
Please make sure to let me know what number you would like.





For those of you new to Kaleidoscope Style I want to explain how it all works.
My sister is an avid embroiderer and one day she started doing some embroidery on felt, I saw it and one thing let to another. Now we are a team in which she does the appliqué and embroidery on little felt squares just like the ones up here. I then take these blocks and make them into the necklaces, bracelets, hair accessories ... available in our Etsy shop. Now it is your turn to start the fun that I am having with these!!!

4 comments: