Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Monday, September 22, 2008

A Lilly Monster


So here it is! This is the little monster I made for Lilly. I got swept up in the recent crave for all these cute stuffed monsters and thought; well, I’m a maker, so just make one myself. And it was SO much fun! I used fleece for the body and all that great felt I have to make all the embellishments on her. Blue eyes, cute mouth - it's the essence of Lilly. To fully impersonalize it, I added her name on the belly. And for some fun, I also made a little Pom Pon for the tail so Lilly has something to hold on to.
Then my Mom sewed the 2 body pieces together on the machine and I filled and closed it up. Voila!
I think I will be making some more for all the other babies in our family. These really make great gifts!

3 comments:

Kim Caro said...

aw--- too sweet :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea! I wish I was more crafty...

melissa said...

Lily is pretty lucky, its so cute!