Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, September 12, 2008

Fresh Friday Finds - Red and Blue all over


You know how much I LOVE, love, LOVE bag and purses. Well, here is another very cute Tote out of my favorite material - Felt and in such a yummy color combo.


Then I came across another great print in the exact same color combo. This Ornate Big Bird Print is so stunning and whimsical. I just love the little bird on top of the big one and all the fun patterns inside.


And I told you about the little collecting obsessions my family has. So after finding those great owl prints for my father last week, I found this cutest-of-them-all Elephant Print for my Mom. And again, I just love this color combo! Mhmm, I wonder what animal my sister likes best. Off to ask her...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that bird print--great color choices today!

Katrin said...

Thank you!

Debbie Gootter said...

love these- especially the bird- cute!