Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, May 16, 2008

Where have the days gone...


I can't believe how long it has been since my last post! I'm just busy, busy, busy. But all in a good way. Being back at work part time, enjoying a bit of the spring weather and having yet another visitor from Germany. I think we will have someone stay with us every month now. And it is actually fun changing up the daily routine with some visitors. So the last 2 weeks I had my best friend from Germany over. We went to high school together and she was my Maid of honor. That is now 7 years ago and she hadn't been here since. Time flies! But even after all this time we picked up right where we left it and had a great time...so good indeed that I totally forgot to post ;) Sorry about that.

I also have been very busy working on all the felt swatches that my sister sent. I already posted a few of the new necklaces and bracelets I made from them and I have another 7 sitting right here that are all set and done. I just need to photograph them and list on Etsy. These are all so beautiful and full of great colors and fun to look at. Just makes me smile just looking at the pile. And there are some new motifs such as elephants and cherries. And I still have so many swatches left to do even more! So look out, here I come!!!!

No comments: