Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Saturday, May 17, 2008

First Time on Front Page!


I knew all this creating and staying busy would soon pay off. And voila - one of my necklaces was featured on the front page of Etsy. I'm so excited because it really was a nice looking treasury. Now the Leaf Necklace is sold and off to its new owner on Monday. I just love knowing that others will appreciate these fun pieces. And the weather was so nice today (even though they predicated rain) that I was sitting outside in the sun with my baby girl all day working away. I started making some really cute embroidered star fishies. I think I will use them for a colorful beach bracelet. Can't wait to get that finished!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats on being on the front page! Your shop is awesome! I have one as well. I was just wondering, would you like to swap blog links? If not i totally understand.

Azure Accessories said...

Cograts on the the front page treasury...your work is amazing...

Great blog...