Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, April 25, 2008

I LOVE packages!



I finally got a new package from my sister from Germany with all these great new felt building blocks! I'm soooo excited. She really outdid herself this time. There are over 40 swatches with some really cool new designs. I can't wait to make them into fun jewelry. My mind already started racing and I made a few sketches. And since I'm having so much fun with them. I will also list a few just the way they are - as swatches - so someone else can have fun creating with them too!

Meanwhile, I have been working on a little pattern booklet of all the different embroidery designs we have. I thought it would be great to offer a how to on our designs for all of you who like to do it yourself! It will be accompanied by a quick reference on the stitches used and available as PDF. Would anyone be interested in that?

No comments: