Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Shop!!!!!



After working like crazy the last few weeks with my sister to get our joint shop up on Etsy, the day finally arrived and we posted a bunch of items!!! I love having my beautiful wire wrapped jewelry shop, but opening this Beaded Designs shop with my sister was, and still, is so much fun. How could it be any different with the type of items we are offering. All of the pieces are made of felt that is hand embroidered by my sister. It's amazing the designs she comes up with! I then get to decide what each of those embroidered felt swatches is going to become. So I finish them into pendants, pins, barrettes, bracelets,... you name it! I can't tell you often enough how much fun it is to work together and be able to through ideas back and forth. I hope everyone else on Etsy is as excited about our goods as we are and we can keep on making and making... Let me know what you think!

No comments: