Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Monday, January 7, 2008

Feature Artist - Coconut Palm Designs

Always wanted a customized Welcome Sign for your Home? I found the store for you. The owner of Coconut Palm Designs (I love the name) is currently living in Belize, Central America and you can practically feel the sun and ocean in her signs. I wish I could be there right now since snow is piling up here in New England and I'm really just a summer child. I'm trying to get my husband to move someplace a whole lot warmer!
Joanne is graphic designer by trade, but says of herself that; "Sign making has turned into a great outlet for my creative energies and finally I am using my graphic design training for something exciting".

She also creates original ACEO in several mediums. See all that she has to offer at www.coconutpalmdesigns.etsy.com and http://coconutpalmdesigns.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Thanks for the great feature! It looks wonderful!