Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Studio - here I come!

I have been *secretly* working on my very own studio for the last few weeks. It seemed like I will never get there for a while and my Dining Room was filling over (who doesn't have that!) Now after this weekend I finally feel like I am getting close.

But let me back up. What I am converting is our garage. It seems funny, but it is the perfect place. It was filled with things to be stored as you can see. So definitely ready to be taken over. What I love about the garage is that it is big, I can open the garage door for real good ventilation when I am working with the torch, and I will be able to watch Lilly play outside while I get some work done right there.


I finally got it all cleaned out and started giving it some color! It's going to be marvelous with this aqua blue, a deep blue and a yellow green to come!
On Thursday I will go to Ikea to get tables and a real storage system. I can't wait to get all my supplies and different arts and crafts organized!

7 comments:

TheFrogBag said...

Oh, wow! Good luck, all that hard work will be so worth it!

Anonymous said...

That's all very exciting! Can't wait to see the finished result. There's nothing like a new space to work in, especially when you have designed it to suit your needs! :)

Unknown said...

Wow, I'm jealous! all I have is a small (and messy)table. Nice color too :)

Katrin said...

Thanks so much! I really can't wait to get this done.

LaAlicia said...

can't wait to see it done! ;)

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Ooooh what fun!!! Looking forward to seeing more....

I'm in the same boat as Snowbell at the mo :0)

RedMarionette said...

Congrats on the awesome transformation! Lovely color!