Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, August 28, 2009

Sale, SALE, Sale!!!


BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF!!!!

It's time for a BIG sale! You know my sister is finally back to start College over here, but what you don't know is that my other sister is here as well right now for 3 weeks with her boyfriend. This is the first time in like 5 years that my entire family is together. so yes, there is little time to post and lot's of time to be spend together!!!!!
The other exciting news is that Etsy will feature my Custom Initial Felt Pendant in their weekend deal email! I can't believe to be chosen and can't wait to see it! (I will post a screen shot as soon as I can)
So yes, all of this is course for a gigantic sale! so starting today and lasting all weekend long, buy one item and receive 50% off on your second item. Use code "weekend deals" in the message to seller during checkout and specify your "50% off" item that's equal to or lesser in value to the item purchased. I will send a revised invoice promptly or refund your money. Happy shopping!

No comments: