Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Little Gift Pouches for your Gems


I have been making these types of Jewelry Bags for some time now. It all started with me wanting some special way to send out my jewelry to customers. As a Interior Designer, I receive so many new fabric sample books month after month and so many becoming outdated. Then I realized that instead of throwing them out, I could make the most beautiful and luxurious jewelry bags from them. Each fabric swatch is just big enough for one bag. So all of the pouches made from the sample books are one of a kind. I just love the idea of recycling and reusing these fabrics. These are high quality designer fabrics that are usually not available to the general public. I have been creating custom sets of coordinating pouches for brides. They chose their colors to go with their wedding theme and give these as bridal party gifts often putting in their own handmade jewelry and treasures. There are so many great ways to use them!

No comments: