Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, August 14, 2009

Fresh Friday Finds


You might know from previous posts (just seeing if you pay attention ;) that my family is quite fond of owl. I love this one in this
Owl Locket Charm Necklace with its big eyes and sterilized form. This would look so good on me!


I have been ohhing and ahhing over Geninne's watercolor work for quite some time now, but this Finn Watercolor Print is just screaming to live in my office. Those are my favorite colors and adding watercolor to a vintage postcard is just genius. Love it!

These little Bear Brooches are very dear to me. First of all, they are made of felt, one of my most cherished materials. And they are just sooooo cute! But if you wonder about the little rabbits around the bear, you have to start reading the stories that come with the bears. Those are the best! You will see, soon you have to read through each description and spend hours in this shop. This is better than reading a book and I actually hope this little stories will come out in a children's/adult's-at-heart book. They are just too precious.

1 comment:

Serious Craft said...

The little bunnies are so cute! They remind me of my furry ones. :D