Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, July 31, 2009

Fresh Friday Finds - Get ready for a pool party!

Our Florida vacation was great and I can't wait to post some pictures - but today is Friday, so we need some Fresh Friday Finds first. So really, now I feel like a pool party! I'm still so in vacation mood that all I can think of are palm trees, flip flops and the ocean. So let's get ready for a pool party!


First off, we need some invitation, because planing and all is half the fun! I especially like these beachy Treat Bag Toppers. Just add a note with the details and some sand and you have some really special invites.


And then you need food! TheseLuau Party Cookies are the most colorful and detailed cookies I've seen. I love how they put you right into the party swing. I can hear the bongos already.


Now all we need are some flowers in our hair. TheseCoconut Flower Headband
are just the right thing. The colors are so tropical and they are made of hand-dyed coconut fiber by women of on the Marshall Islands. Bring a little bit of tropic to your home for a perfect party!

No comments: