Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Custom Starfish Bridal Party Necklace


I have been working on this custom Bridal Party necklace and I really like how it came out. It all started with an idea of a large center starfish and many, many strands of tiny blue seed beads from the customer. We then worked it into this stunning black and white necklace with a single strand of large nuggets. They are much more in keeping with the beach and rocks and stones and appear elegant, yet beach easy. I just sent it to my customer and hope she loves it as much as I do. I would love to see them on her bridesmaids in their beautiful dresses on her wedding day. Maybe I get so see some pictures!

1 comment:

Artist Victoria O'Neill said...

hello there, this is my first time here, and just wanted to say how much i love your felt work...i visited your etsy shop and it made me smile!