Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, February 20, 2009

Fresh Friday Finds


Such elegant and comfy looking Spats! That is the first time I ever heard that word, but I love the entire package already. I know I would feel like a queen in these walking up and down the street!


And here is another one for the enamel lovers e.g. me! This little Necklace reminds me of a porcupine or something. So cute! I actually got to trade with the wonderful seller of the enamel bangles I featured 2 weeks ago. My sister said they already came and I can't wait to see them!!! I'm so happy she actually traded with me so I can own those bangles.


I couldn't believe these little Hand Soaps when I saw them! Creepy at first, but oh so cute! They would be so perfect for a Powder Room. If guests would actually use them? That's the only question I have!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Those hand soaps sure are unique!