Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, February 6, 2009

Fresh Friday Finds


I love finding imaginative and cute items like this Pencil Case. It makes me smile every time I look at it (so I'm smiling big time right now ;) And all the proceeds from the sale (minus shipping & handling) will be donated to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (www.jdrf.org). So you can feel good all around getting this little alligator!


Another unbelievable find I made this week (I'm so excited!!) are these Enamel Bracelets. I love, love, love enamel and I love bracelets. So a combination as nice as this here has me jumping off my seat! And there are so many more combinations and colors to choose from in her store. These would look fabulous on my wrist ;)


I used to have this style of Alarm Clock as a kid and just loved it! Always wished I had another. Of course, this one is so much nicer and the graphic is so summery.
Even though it's hard to get up these cold winter days, this alarm clock would sure get me out of bed.

1 comment:

lesley said...

i loooove those bracelets!!