Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Newest Jewelry pieces in Kumi Twist Etsy Shop



We are finally getting in high gear and filling all of our shops! I am most excited about all the great pieces in our Kumi Twist Shop. I just love all the different moods and styles that can be great with the Kumihimo braids. For example, the black and white necklace is very sophisticated, while the earrings are rainbow funky. It is so much fun to match your jewelry to your current mood and schedule. I mean, I have to go to client meetings all look all fancy, but I also go to the playground with Lilly and want to have some fun.
Since we are filling this shop right now, we also want to give a little help to everyone who is interested in these pieces by offering a 20% discount on the first 5 orders before Nov. 30th! Just use CODE: BLOG in the message to seller. Happy Twist!

No comments: