Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, October 24, 2008

Fresh Friday Finds - getting ready for the colder months!

Every year, when the weather gets colder, I start to think about what I could do to make the house cozier. We are outside all through the summer, but now it’s just getting too cold and so the house needs some updating. First, I always like to add some more pictures to my walls. There are still too many empty ones in my home.

So when I saw this Papercut Print, I was not only intrigued by the intricate pattern, but also by how much it reminded me of the German papercuts I used to see at home. So this one would be perfect to add a very cozy feeling to the house.


This little Unicorn Pincushion is so darling! It would be such a great conversation piece if put just in the right place. And talk about cozying things up - how cozy is this! Of course, I should be able to just make one myself, put this one is so perfect already; who could resist!


And one just for myself! Hey, the house is not the only thing that needs a makeover! I also like to get something new just for myself when the weather tips and I had been fascinated with this shop for the longest time. These Horn Earrings have such nice movement to them and look so elegant. I have long hair, love big earrings, but have a hard time finding elegant ones that are also lightweight. These sure seem perfect not only for these reasons. So who is going to get them for me?!

No comments: