Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Monday, February 11, 2008

New Chandelier Earrings!


I realized that I did not make anything with a green stone yet. Green is my least favorite color. So it's not a surprise to me! Then I found these lovely Lemon Smoky Quartz Heart Briolettes and just had to use them right away in these Green Fortune Earrings. The facets on them are just amazing. I also added Peridot to make it really appear green. These earrings are nice and long. It's so cool how they jingle agains your neck. I always thing it's the best when you can really feel the earrings you are wearing. Plus, I have long hair so the chandelier earrings are the only ones people would actually see on me. I also made this frame out of 2 parts for even more movement. Don’t know if I will be able to part with these and I don't even like green!

No comments: