Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Friday, February 15, 2008

Feature Artist: That's Headley


The weather has been so nice here lately and I have been working in the garden putting new plants in and making it all pretty for the summer. I just love gardening and being outside. So when I saw this Five Peas in a Pod Necklace, I got all excited. This is a very nice version of the peapod theme and perfect for so many occations. Like, for excaple, Mother's day. This artist can customize the number of peas on it for you so if there are 3 children, you could get 3 peas. I really love that idea! Actually wondering if I will get a Mother's Day present - It's my 1st Mother's Day, so it sure is special!!! This necklace is only one of a series of peapod items and all of them are just darling.
And while we are on the gardening trip, I found these Garden Earrings in Headley's shop as well. So sweet and perfect for the gardener in your life or just as a cute little summer accessory.

http://thatsheadley.etsy.com
http://thatsheadley.blogspot.com

No comments: