Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Saturday, January 26, 2008

Feature Artist: Made by Railyuh


Finally found a photographer to feature! I love photography and am running around myself with my camera when I can. It is so much fun, but even more fun to just see a finished photograph by another artist. i love how Railyuh takes photos of her subject that portrait them in a different angle. Like this photo of a Playground Caterpillar. Looks so stunning and timeless in black and white. She has a whole great looking playground series available in her shop. Railyuh says that: "I especially enjoy landscape photography and I think the beauty I see in the natural world inspires me to fill my home with natural handmade items. I also love viewing ordinary objects from different angles and perspectives in my black and white photography. I hope sharing my images will bring a little beauty into the lives of each person that views them". All of this becomes apparent when looking at her work.
http://railyuh.etsy.com
http://etsyfind.blogspot.com

No comments: