Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Sunday, January 20, 2008

Feature Artist: Crafty Moose


Crafty Moose is an interesting shop with all kinds of goodies. I'm into their bead items (of course) and like this Puffin, Puffin Suncatcher. It is a great idea to make one out of seed beads that must catch the light nicely. I would like to see that one in a window! Debbie of Crafty Moose says about herself: "I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I am self-taught and have enjoyed painting, needlework, quilting, polymer clay and jewelry making. Most recently, I have found myself drawn to beads and have returned to the art of french beaded flowers. I enjoy making original, one-of-a-kind butterflies & dragonflies". It is amazing how so many artists at etsy love to work in many different media. You just can leave it at one. There is so much out there. My Dad just said the other day that I have so many supplies to work 'til I'm way over 100. Hope that will come true. The Horror Story Aceo is another favorite of mine. I can totally see my little baby girl being like that in no time...if I even let her read those!
http://craftymoose.etsy.com
http://craftymoosecrafts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Thank you for the great feature! I truly cannot stick to one craft--I love them all!